- Help! Nobody can join my game.
Make sure that the host set up a new firewall rule for this game.
Furthermore, the host must forward his port. An alternative way is the use of tools like Hamachi.
There is a detailed thread about how to make sure that other people can join your game. Click here
to see it.
- Are there official servers?
Currently, no. Every now and then I am hosting a server but I don't want to run the game the whole time.
Especially because this game is still in alpha status and a lot of errors occur so that the server would crash.
- Can I play this game offline?
Yes, you don't need internet to play in Singleplayer mode. And of course, nobody will join your game.
- I have a fast computer but the game still runs slow. What to do?
Sometimes there is a leak of memory or another problem due to other applications. Restart Windows.
- Will there be a MAC or Linux version of the game?
No, this game was supposed to be Windows-only. But if you use Wine
you could play it on Linux.